Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Back to Life

This blog has sat for awhile.

I have reworked some other blogs and created: Sonoran Dawn Studios and Undawnted. The latter is now dedicated to my writings: essays, poetry, fiction, and nonfiction alike. The former is now host to all my housekeeping: credits, bibliography, press paquet, publishing, and scheduling. 

That leaves me with a need to express myself artistically.

Now don't fret. My Environmental Illness Activism has not been retired, just readjusted. You will be happy to know that I am now writing books/booklets featuring different topics and Envrionmental Illness is one of those subjects. 

I recently published the essay: Gaslighting and the Environmental Illness Patient

A huge hit! I wonder if it is because the PDF is free?! Check out all the links in this post for more information.

I hope you stay aboard and expand your subscriptions into my other blogs as well.

I am happy to have you here!

Have an artistic day!