Friday, March 17, 2017

Digging Myself Out of the Past

I am giving items away to charity, but first I must compile them. 

I have office plastic file contraptions. I have wires to things I don't own anymore. I have shirts and decor and various collected things that collect dust... oh, my! 

I am done with the collection. I have a rule: if I don't use it,need it, or look for it in a calendar year.. it's gone. So I have a pick up date with a charity truck next week. Bye-bye stuff! I am tried of housing you. 

Organizing My Wires! 
Usually, I go through my stores twice a year and see what needs a good heave ho! I have been under the weather for around eighteen months. With this warm winter sprint, I have found enough energy to get a few items checked off my to-do list. 

Then Bulk Trash begins on April Fool's Day. More stuff will be sacrificed in the form of weeds, grass, and anything broken or unusable by a charity. 

So I will be back to be creative once I return to my minimalist zen.




And, if you can donate to my fundraiser: A Safe Place for Us... I would really appreciate the kindness. Thank you!